Check these sites out:
- Free Math Help Online - Interactive and Free Math Worksheets Math problems broken down into smaller, understandable and doable steps. With-or-without-steps interactive and free math worksheets and online math games.
- A great site full of free printable math worksheets on almost every topic in high school including
This icon means that the activity is exploratory.
worksheet involves group work .
worksheet involves real world applications of concepts.
worksheet includes a drill-like component.
worksheet based on using the Geometer's Sketchpad.
- Graphic Organizer: Formulas & Theorems of A Circle
- Chord of A Circle: Theorems involving parallel chords, congruent chords & chords equidistant from the center of circle
- Inscribed and Central Angles
- Arcs and Angles formed by Intersecting Chords
- Tangent ,Secant, arcs and angles of a Circle
- Parallel chords, congruent Chords and the Center of a Circle
- Relationship between tangent, secant side lengths
- Arcs and angles formed by the intersection of a tangent and a chord
- Mixed review on formulas of Geometry of the circle (large problems involving many circle formulas)
- Exponents Worksheet (focuses on two rules of exponents)
- Exponential Growth
- Graph and Equation of Exponential Growth Functions
- Functions in Math, Relations (also under R) (domain, range)
- Linear Equations
- Order Pairs
- Compare and contrast types of parallelograms (rectangles, rhombus, square in a table. Microsoft Word format. Worksheet goes hand in hand with this web page)
- Classify Quadrilateral as parallelogram (a classic activity: have the students construct a quadrilateral and its midpoints, then create an inscribed quadrilateral. Then ask the students to measure the angles, sides etc.. of inscribed shape and use the measurements to classify the shape(parallelogram)
- Proving Triangles Congruent
- Relations, Function in Math (domain, range) (also listed under F for function)
- Sine Cosine Tangent (SOHCAHTOA)
- System of Linear Equations Worksheets and Activities Triangles
- Properties of Triangles
- Sine, Cosine, Tangent (SHOCAHTOA) web page
- Proving Triangles are Congruent
All of these worksheets and activities are available for free so long as they are used solely for educational , non-commericial purposes and are not distributed outside of a specific teacher's classroom.