There are several formulas for the rhombus that have to do with its
- Sides(click for more detail)
- all 4 sides are congruent
- Angles(click for more detail)
- diagonals bisect vertex angles
- Diagonals(click for more detail)
- diagonals are perpendicular
- Area (click for more detail)
A square is a rhombus and a rectangle. In other words, if each angle of a rhombus is 90°, then it's a square.
Probably the most famous rhombus out there is the baseball diamond. The distance between each base is the same, making the shape a rhombus!
All sides of a Rhombus are congruent.AB BC CD AD
Rhombus Practice Problems
Since this shape is a rhombus you can set any of its sides equal to each other.