Students will practice applying the quotient rule. This worksheet includes many practice problems and several higher order thinking questions.
1) Use the quotient rule to rewrite a sum as the logarithm of a single number
2) Use the quotient rule for logarithms to separate logarithm into
3) Use the quotient rule for logarithms to rewrite the following differences as the logarithm of a single number log310 – log35
- Part I Model Problems (with answers explained)
- Part II Warm Up Problems
- Part III Practice Problems including several challenge problems
- Part IV Answer Key