Students will practice applying the product rule. This worksheet includes many practice problems and several higher order thinking questions.
1) Use the product rule to rewrite a sum as the logarithm of a single number log43 + log45
2) Use the product rule for logarithms to separate logarithm into the sum of two logarithms log435
3) Use the product rule for logarithms to separate logarithm into the sum of two logarithms log2ab
- Part I Model Problems (with answers explained)
- Part II Warm Up Problems
- Part III Practice Problems including several challenge problems
- Part IV Answer Key